Beyond Greed

Basic Bliss | Togo Smials' LiveJournal | MozDawg DAV | CityZen

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true."
                Demosthenes

Anchor for this item  posted May 04, 2003 at 6:02 p.m. MDT

Stupidity of heroic proportions

The US stole the richest real estate on the face of the earth ... get it?

The consequences of google's buy-out on blogger.com have come clear: they have blocked NS4.X users ... nice move, ya buncha fucks.
I'm happy this happened on my birthday; all these years I've laboured under the feeling that, by going deep and trusting to fundamental dynamnics I had mis-read the play. Now I know it's so: American yuppies and their kids are a buncha fucks.

Worthless twits ... wankers. "What does it profit a man if he wins the world but loses his soul?
Fucking wankers.
Dig: new.blogger greeted me with my first name, but blogger.com refused me, and my blog marklet has stopped working.

Way to go, Evan! Got yer new sports car yet?

Buncha fucking wankers. *"Geeeee, I wonder why they hate us so?!"
Stunned fucks.


0 comments   |  



0 Comments:

 

MailMe

Human need, not corporate greed ... without justice, there can be no peace. That's the meme stringing these items together.



Powered by Blogger