Beyond Greed

Basic Bliss | Togo Smials' LiveJournal | MozDawg DAV | CityZen

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true."
                Demosthenes

Anchor for this item  posted February 16, 2003 at 12:21 p.m. MDT

Aiming to speak truth to power
A timely coincidence: today I realized that the historic beginnings of Indymedia are not online (the file archives I have on Zip from that period are not complete, but they show the terrific amount that's missing); yesterday I found out that I will be foreced offline by May 1 (when I can buy enough food to get through the month, my very next item will be a regular ISP account). And just now I discovered Electronic Intifada, which brought me to Voice in the Wilderness and to Electronic Iraq ... so I can rest assured that the struggle carries on!

Talking about history, I re-discovered my Halifax A16 page


0 comments   |  



0 Comments:

 

MailMe

Human need, not corporate greed ... without justice, there can be no peace. That's the meme stringing these items together.



Powered by Blogger