A peculiar story surfaced just now ... according to the Herald Sun in Australia [who?!], the Iraqi's "smoking gun" has been found: Saddam's bodyguard warns of secret arsenal [02feb03] - "Abu Hamdi Mahmoud has provided Israeli intelligence with a list of sites that the inspectors have not visited."
Now, that's pretty big news! Even with today's sad news from NASA, I guessed that the media machine would jump all over this, so I googled "Abu Hamdi Mahmoud" ... How odd!! A total of 17 pages carry this name. 9 are near duplicates, and 1 is about a radio-host by that name. How odd!!
Have a look at the sites ... an odd bunch of fellows indeed!
- Alternative News reported this 3 days ago [yaaa right]
- Financial Sense Global Analysis with JR Nyquist [unhunh!]
- Bush Country News - Saddam's Bodyguard Reveals Secret Arsenal [I'm starting to detect a trend here]
- IndyCymru :: independent news for Wales [ohhhhhkay!]
- Free Republic Forums [!yikes!]
- Rense com ("The World's Most Revealing News Service") [also filed 3 days ago]
- Bible Prophecy: "New prophetic insights on an impending military crisis that will trigger the rise of Antichrist!" [well ... ]